IT CAME!! Auntie Jenna made a very special, very powerful cape for Bruce Wayne. He checked the mail everyday and then one day it was there! There was a note from her to Bruce telling him that she talked to Batman's Mommy and figured out just how to make it. After we read the note Noah looked at me and said, "Oh she talked to you Mommy?" I'd forgotten that since he was the REAL Batman, that would of course make me the Batmom.
She packed lots of other goodies like candy and crackers in the box and he was so excited!
He's worn the cape EVERYWHERE! To school, to bed, to the grocery store, it rarely comes off. He also has been letting his little brother wear it sometimes too. Spencer will put it on and run around saying "I Robin! I Robin!" Thank you so much Auntie Jenna for knowing exactly what little batman needed. We love you!
4 comments:
Too cute!
I love it! Posts like this make me so happy I'm having another boy!!
What an awesome cape! I'm making one for my little nephew Jonah that has Book of Mormon heros on them. Noah makes the cutest Batman!
Yeeeyyy im glad im finally able to see this post. I love you Bruce Wayne!! Im glad you love your cape!!
Post a Comment