Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween!


We had a great Halloween this year and the kids did so much!

Noah of course wanted to be Batman again this year and we went out to find him a new one in the beginning of Oct. but came across this Buzz Lightyear costume and he just HAD to have it! I looked at the tag and about crapped my pants! The stupid thing was $60!!!! So that was a big fat NO for the poor little Noah.
He cried and cried and I found another one on ebay, bid, and won it for $19!

After he got his costume he looked at me and said, "I think I'll write Santa and tell him I want a new Batman outfit for Christmas, and I'll tell him to get Spencer a Robin one!" and the obsession continues...

Spencer was a Skeleton, Monkey and a Giraffe. I had a hard time getting him to wear his costume when we went out, but he was a pretty good sport and just wanted to eat Canny (Candy) the whole time. :) When he woke up in the morning I asked him what he wanted for breakfast and he said. "chocolate!"

We had a party Halloween night at our house and went Trick or Treating with our cousins Connor and Eli, and Papa and Grandma.



Trick or Treating at Mi Mi's and Papa Bozo's house.


Spencer eating a Sucka at the school carnival.

Noah's preschool class. His teacher was a Camel!


I love this picture! He thought he was soo cool. He wore his Batman glasses with his outfit and didn't take them off for the 3 hours he was at school.



Noah and his buds.


They were looking at a dead spider.


All the girls love Spencer, they like to follow him around at the playground after school and boss him around.


Spencer with his face painted by his aunt Kadie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Noah looks sooo adorable as Buzz Lightyear! Just stopping by to say hi :) Haven't checked out my friend's blogs in forever :(

xoxo
Joanie
http://keepingupwithmom.com