My Grandpa used to make up poems with his brothers while working on their farm when he was a little boy. He likes to sing them here and there... I think they're hilarious!
"Here I sit all broken hearted paid to shit and only farted. Hmmm... no paper? Why then linger, look out butt hole here comes finger!"
"When I was young and in my prime I used to hold it all the time, but now I'm old and have more sense, I use the hole there in the fence."
"I grabbed her by the butt and I flung her on the floor, the wind from her butt blew the cat out the door!"
I love my Grandpa!
2 comments:
He used to sing these songs to me ALL THE TIME at work! I am laughing out loud reading them now! I love your grandpa too!
HAHAHA love it. Seriously, dying of laughter.
Post a Comment