Alright, this has taken me long enough to post,I'm too tired to sit and write a bunch so this is it for now.
Over the holidays I had absolutely no self control and consumed anything and everything that was put in my face. Mainly chocolate, cakes, candy, basically anything mushy, delicious, sugary and horrible for you. You name it, I ate it.
So now my sister and I are detoxing all the crap out of our systems, and I'm feeling LIKE crap. I'm having sugar withdraws... BIG time.
We're doing a Candida body cleanse and I can definitely feel my body trying to heal from the abuse of the holidays.
Moving on...
Christmas this year was wonderful.
Nick and I have most of our family here and we spent the majority of our time running from house to house. Everyone was so thoughtful and gracious and we thank you a million times over for everything!
5 comments:
What is the Candida cleanse? Can I get a copy of it? You don't need to lose any weight! You are beautiful!
I love the picture of Coray and all the Anderson boys in their pajama pants..are those polar bears? :) And I'm glad that Santa still came to your house even though you only left him a carrot. Ha ha. That is better than what we left him. We left him some sugar cookies that were annonymously left on our front porch. I am really freaked out by sugar cookies and how much they have to be handled to look like they do. I said they were for Santa in order to keep my children from eating them. :)
Anyway, looks like you had a great Christmas with your boys. Happy New Year you guys!
p.s. Is that last picture your mom's Christmas tree? It is BEAUTIFUL!!
I feel the same way about the holidays but I won't have the apportunity to detox for a long time ... unless I can find one that is safe while breastfeeding. It's bad when you have the extra excuse of being pregnant over the holidays but I'm going to try extra hard to eat well for these last 8 weeks for my unborn child's sake and I got a juicer for Christmas so that will help!!
I can't believe you got Noah out of the Batman costume! Love his Incredibles muscle suit... He is such a funny kid.
I love the boys costumes. You must have stocked up after Halloween. And, you look fabulous. You don't need to detox. Next, I love the boys' toolboxes. Sean will have to make some for our kids. And, your mom's tree is beautiful.
Post a Comment