Friday, January 8, 2010

The DREAM





Noah had a dream last night.
He told me his dream, but he told me in a very monotone, dramatic and very deep voice. His eyebrows were all over the place, and he was hysterically serious.  



" I dreamed that I woke up, looked at myself in the mirror, and I wasn't myself. I was BATMAN! The real Batman. And our town California wasn't Sacramento, it was called Gotham city! And I told the police man to put all the people in the world in jail so they would be safe. And I'll fight the joker.
Then I waked up."





3 comments:

Natasha said...

I LOVE it!! Your posts make me so excited to be having another boy! Maybe someday our boys will fight crime together too. Mark and I love reading all the funny things they say that you post on your side bar... keep them coming!

Charlie said...

No bamm or pow??? It was good to see y'all on New Years eve, send me the pics if you can you took.

Charlie

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

You describe it so well... "his eyebrows were all over the place". Hah! I can just picture him! I love it!