Monday, February 8, 2010

"Happy birthday my Mommy"

Today is my birthday and I got the best present ever!
I have no idea where this came from. I'm assuming it's a nob of some sort, but Noah gave it to me as my birthday present.
He made me close my eyes and yelled "SURPRISE!" when I opened them. He told me it was very special and he picked it for my present because it looked like a trophy, and "Mom's need trophies cause they can win lots of stuff, and cause you're a good Mom."
That lil' boy sure knows how to make me smile! 

Then Spencer came running naked fresh out of the bathroom and asked if he could pee on it. :)

2 comments:

amy and adam said...

ahahaha! love it

Natasha said...

That's hilarious! Seriously where did he find a door knob?... That's so random but I love the sentiment behind it. I love boys!