Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's just one of them days!

I started to write about Spencer's adventures in the bathroom today. The good times just kept rolling so I'm continuing the post. I have to write down what my little one did so someday I can look back and laugh, because I so did NOT feel like laughing earlier!

This morning I found Spence in the bathroom standing by the toilet with a dixie cup in his hand.
I asked, "What are you doing Mr.?" he says, "I thirsty Mom, I just thirsty."
I then realized he had been dipping the cup into the toilet and drinking the yellow water! Yes...and it was yellow because Noah had just gone pee pee and forgot to flush the toilet.

Ugh. Not a moment I'd like to remember.

Moving on to lunch time, when he refused to wear anything but Noah's underwear. 

So the two of them are running around with swords hanging from the sides of their undies calling themselves Ninja's when I decide to go make them some lunch. 
Then I hear Noah say, "MOM! Come look what Spencer is doing!" Whenever I hear those words it's never good, so I go running towards his voice. Which of course lead me to Spencer's room of choice for the day.
There he was sitting on the skinny rim of the toilet with both seats lifted, and his little bottom submerged in the water.
"Mom!" he says. "My bummie is swimming in the water!" It was at that moment I seriously regretted telling him to push his poopies out into the toilet so they could go swimming earlier that morning.

About an hour later...

"Mom! I making soup! Hmmm... It yummy chocolate soup!" 
I go running straight for the bathroom. There he was stirring the water in the toilet bowl with his toy screwdriver.

What are we gonna do with this kid?! He's in bed now, THANK GOODNESS!

6 comments:

Meghan said...

hahahahaha. They sure leave you entertained!

Lively's said...

Wow! I do not envy you right now, but it is funny to read that others have that same sort of problems! It will be fun to read back later!

Natasha said...

Haha ... he really does have a toilet fetish that silly boy. Boston's latest obsession is submerging everything in water. he found mark's phone on his night stand let out an evil chuckle and then went running for the bathroom... threw it in the tub and turned on the bath water. I saved it just in time! I'm amazed at how mischevious he can be. Can you childproof the toilet seat or bathroom door or are they too smart for that?

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

congrats on #3! I'm thinking girl thoughts for you!!!

BusyMama said...

I just checked your blog, congratulations on #3!! That's very exciting. I hope you're feeling good and that those two boys treat you well. I think that's the hardest thing about multiples, taking care of kiddos while pregnant. Can't wait to find out what you're having!

Rodriques Family said...

Oh Cris - You leave your words vulverbale to the people who read them and it's quite refreshing to hear that sort of honesty...especially when I know we will be experiencing much of the same thing in years to come! I'm right there with you lady. Luv you - Kell