Wednesday, February 17, 2010

unexpected happy

I have my 1st Doctors appointment coming up soon and we'll find out exactly how far along I really am. This pregnancy came as a bit of shock to us. Not the perfect timing, but then again I guess it never is right!
We think I'm about 5 1/2 weeks along, but things are progressing faster then the last 2! That very well may be because this is my 3rd pregnancy, but I sure am poking out already! 
The baby should be born right before Nick finds out if he passes the bar or not. So again, not the best timing! We feel very strongly this was meant to be, and Heavenly Father is sending us someone who needs to be with our family. Obviously he has a better plan for us then what we had intended.
We feel very blessed to have another little one join our family!

We are planning on it being a boy. Yes, we will be thrilled if it's a girl. But as of right now, a boy would make it easier. We've already picked out a name and I'm getting mentally prepared to have 3 rambunctious boys in the house! 

4 comments:

Meghan said...

I am so happy for you both. You two are the best parents I know. Noah and Spencer will be awesome big brothers! This little babe is a lucky one. Love you!

Brooke said...

Congrats! I remember showing really fast with my second but it was probably just gas! :-)

Alys said...

I bet you aren't showing that much. And, I'm excited. Be happy that you can get pregnant. I wonder about number 2 for us...

Anonymous said...

Another One!! Wow, congrats, you're a saint, I don't know how you do it. I hated being sick everytime I think about pregnancy again I get, well, frightened. I hope you aren't throwing up all day like we both did with Noah and Rocky.

Where is Noah going to Kindergarten? Rocky will be at Del Dayo.