We've been enjoying this California weather with some swimming and LOTS of playing in the yard.
Noah's taking some private lessons with Coach Lynn and is about to start swim team next month. That kid was made for the water, he begs to go early so he can "play swim" as he calls it. I just love his competitive little spirit!
Noah's taking some private lessons with Coach Lynn and is about to start swim team next month. That kid was made for the water, he begs to go early so he can "play swim" as he calls it. I just love his competitive little spirit!
Lil' bro watching Noah's lesson
Playing outside with our bud Jacob
I love the look on Spencer's face! He was saying, "cheese" Ha! He cracks me up.
1 comment:
Good job little spence! Is he still taking naps in his big boy bed?! :-)
Post a Comment