Today is my brothers birthday. I'm feeling a little sappy today (must be the hormones) and a little sad, wishing we could celebrate his special day with him. He's the best Uncle. So here's a little Happy Birthday note from your nephews Noah and Spencer.
Adam,
Happy Birthday! Do you have chocolate? Wheres Grandma? Are you at yogurt monkey for your birthday party? I want something to drink. Did you get presents? I want a light up lightsaber. We saw one at Target. Do you want the green one? I love you Adam. I want a drink. Are you at Daxon's house? Are you in the snow? We have a sled in our garage. It's up really high. Do you have a sled? I want chocolate. Happy Birthday! Love you!
Love,
Noah and Spencer
1 comment:
Sorry uncle Adam... this comment isn't for you!
I wanted to ask how you managed to get your own sillhouette on your "baby namey" thing. Just kidding, but that could TOTALLY be you! Perfectly thin and gorgeous, with an adorably proportionate baby bump!
Post a Comment