I can't believe it! Our lil' Chip turned 2 on March 4th.
I was having quite the pregnancy woes, so we just had a small party for him at our house and had a little cake. He of course has thought it was his birthday everyday up until last week, so at least I know he had a fun day. I was not feeling well at all and I felt bad I couldn't do more for him.
A little about Spencer Brett.
We call him Chip, Chippa and Chippa Butt on most days. When he was first learning how to talk he couldn't say Spencer Brett, so he'd say Chippa Butt. It was seriously cute.
He has perfect comedic timing. This kid makes me laugh on an hourly basis! He is seriously funny.
Just saying his name makes me tired! Most days I'm just trying to keep him alive. The other day he took Noah's toothbrush and peed on it, then a couple hours later Noah was sitting on the potty and Spencer comes running up to the potty and pees down Noah's back into the toilet. All the while, Noah's laughing .
He is very good at what he does. Batting his little eyes with his long lashes and saying things like "it was just an accident." after I catch him for the millionth time brushing his teeth with Daddy's toothbrush. (who only knows what has happened to that toothbrush! SHHH what Daddy doesn't know won't kill him!)
He is very good at what he does. Batting his little eyes with his long lashes and saying things like "it was just an accident." after I catch him for the millionth time brushing his teeth with Daddy's toothbrush. (who only knows what has happened to that toothbrush! SHHH what Daddy doesn't know won't kill him!)
He is a 2 year old. Stubborn, loud and messy. He is also very sweet, loves to snuggle and be with his Mommy ALL the time.
He LOVES music just like his big brother. Noah has a knack for the beat, and Spence hears all the lyrics and can sing them all! He sings all day long and remembers words to almost every song he hears.
We love this little stinker to pieces and can't imagine what life would be like without him! Very boring I'm sure!
Sorry for all the shameless bragging! But hey, that's what being a Mom and having a blog is all about right? Shameless blogging, masked as "journaling"
I have a cute video to upload but it's not letting me! The video button is gone! Is anyone else having this problem?
1 comment:
oh happy birthday little trick! It looks like he had fun!
Post a Comment