We took a trip to San Fran and spent some family time together.
We went to the science museum and that was amazing! Spencer loved the butterflies flying all around him, we stopped by the beach and played for awhile, then went out to dinner. We're trying to spend as much family time as we can before the summer of death... Nick's studying for the bar as soon as he graduates and we don't know how much of him we'll see till July! Anyway, we had fun. I haven't been in the blogging mood lately so that will have to do for now.
5 comments:
Nice--we might just have to do that too, looks like a fun day with the fam. Good luck Nick--(and Cristina!!!) Hope you're feeling ok.
I have missed your blog posts! Love ya!
Fun! So, the BAR! UGH! I was 8 months pregnant when Julio took the Bar. Good luck! I hope you're feeling better. When do you find out what you're having?
We've been wanting to go there, but probably wont for a while with Harrison. I LOVE the picture of Spencer looking up so inquisitively. So cute!
Can't wait to find out about that little GIRL of yours!!! (I'm thinking positive for you! Not that another boy would be bad... yours are SO adorable!!
Post a Comment