3am: I'm asleep.
I feel Nick roll over.
I hear a splishy sploshy sound.
I sit up and see Spencer standing by our bed with a carton of rice milk and a grin on his face.
Spencer: Hey guys! Can you get me a sippy cup?
3:05am: Take the carton away from him, put him back in his bed.
5:30am: I'm asleep. I sit up when I hear Nick say, "what in the world are you doing!" look over at Nick's side of the bed, and there is Spencer with one of those huge blocks of cheddar cheese in his hand. Nibble marks all around it, a little smile on face and cheese crumbs all over the floor.
I don't know how long he'd been standing there, eating his block of cheese. He claimed he was "just getting some breakfast!" but I wonder what else he'd been up too that night.
I miss that old white crib of ours. It really wasn't funny at the time, but really funny when we thought back on it. This kid is a menace! If I wrote down everything he does, gets into, says etc. you would think I'm a horrible mother who can't control her child!
I will never judge another person with a wild child again! Noah isn't this way at all! And I raised them the same. It's just in his nature to be mischievous. He is a very sweet boy, rarely does things to just be naughty. He's just a curious independent 2 year old, who now also goes by Denise.
He's lucky he's so darn cute!
3 comments:
I feel your pain! Why is it that badly behaving kids make us feel like bad moms? Good luck and if you figure out how to control the naughtiness (or not lose your mind while dealing with it) let me know.
That's so funny! He seems like such a sweet boy and not at all mischievous when we are at the park!
What a character! I love that he was nibbling a cheese block. Maybe you should threaten putting him back in the crib? Although, he would probably find a way out.
Post a Comment