We've been hanging out at the pool a lot this summer. Spencer and I have been able to swim together while Noah's at swim practice and he LOVES it! Spence is doing really well at his swim lessons with coach Lyn. He likes to pretend he's a motorcycle underwater. He's such a little cutie. He'll swim for hours and never seem to get tired! I don't have any pics of him in the water because I'm usually right there with him and can't turn my back for a second! He'll jump right in and start swimming to the bottom. I hope he lives to be an adult. :)
Our uncle Aaron came into town with his band Fictionist. Noah Loves Loves Loves his uncle Aaron. They played a show while they were here and let Noah have a little drum solo. He did totally awesome and his Daddy and I had our proud faces on.
I love this picture of Spencer. He is growing up way too fast and I love it when I can capture a sweet moment like this. He's quiet, not moving and looking oh so sweet. Reminds me of the good ol' days before the terrible two's hit.
Spencer and his cousin Connor watching the band play.
Getting some tips from Stuart. He let Noah hang out with him, and Noah loved every second of it!
For whatever reason I didn't take a single picture of the 4th of July. We didn't really do much, but I would have liked to document it for the blog book. Oh well, here's a pic of the boys playing with their cars in the driveway, in their underwear...I get them dressed every morning. Somehow by the end of the day they always end up in just their undies.
And here is our little monk Spencer. Bowl haircut and all.
I love these boys.
2 comments:
They are cute little guys. I just know Harrison will be stripping down to his underwear, too.
So cute. Is Aaron married yet? He's so handsome... I'm sure we could find some lucky girl for him.
Post a Comment