Well, he did it! Two years of preschool under his belt!
Ms. Lily had some pretty nice things to say about the little guy during their ceremony.
Noah is a great friend, missing them all already!
He's a bright, shy at times, wonderful boy with loads of energy! There really isn't much this kid can't do well. If he puts his mind to something he sure gets it done!
His little friend Jane will be going to Kindergarten with him next month, but he wishes all his friends were going to the same school as him. He really doesn't like change!
I asked him what he learned from preschool, he said, "Well, I learned how to open a string cheese." So that's good. One less thing I have to do for him now.
1 comment:
He really is such a cute boy. I love his cute witty comments! String cheese! write that one in the baby book...check!
Post a Comment