Monday, August 23, 2010

Nice and round...

Well, it's happened. I was making dinner last night and I was wearing stretchy black work out pants. Much to my dismay the boys couldn't resist the jiggly wiggle of my huge pregnancy butt. I was chopping some veggies and they were smushing their fist on my butt chanting, "Making bread! Smash the dough!"I turned around to tell them to stop and Nick had been standing in the corner watching and laughing. 
I'm glad my ginormous butt is so amusing to my family. At least it has a purpose, other then to utterly annoy me.

2 comments:

Alys said...

Ok Cristina, I think your definition of HUGE is a little off. I don't think anything on you is huge, especially your bum. You are so tiny for how far along you are.

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

I'd like a picture of this ginormous butt. Knowing your normal size, I HIGHLY doubt it's as big as you think it is! You're probably just reaching average!!!