Sunday, October 17, 2010

Chloe's Baby shower

Well I'm still here. My due date is tomorrow and little miss Chloe is still hanging out, which is fine with me. We've been getting a lot done around the house, cleaning, organizing and getting the boys ready for their sister! 
My mom threw me a baby shower a couple weeks ago and it was beautiful!! Chloe is one lucky little lady! She got so many thoughtful gifts, I am so happy she'll be surrounded by so many amazing women who love her! 

My mom is so excited! She has no self control when it comes to cute girlie things.

 She got her first bikini from her great grandma. Daddy does NOT approve!


Chloe's Mimi and Grandma! How can she not be beautiful?

2 comments:

amy and adam said...

you'd better call me when you're going to the hosptial! Day or night! I want to know!!!!! :-)

Sheila said...

YAY FOR GIRLS!! It looks like your cute mom threw an amazing party! We're pretty lucky gals to get to open PINK stuff!! SO FUN! LOVE the princess cake! I'm crossing my fingers that you're in the hospital or at home with your baby Chloe!! Can't wait to see pics!