Monday, October 20, 2008

"Soft Drums"

Nick converted Noah's drums to "soft drums" so we wouldn't drive our neighbors crazy! He put stuffed animals in the drums, and as you can see put a washcloth over the cymbal. Noah loves playing music with his daddy! He has been waiting for him to come home all day! What can I say... He's a drummer!

3 comments:

cory and tara said...

That was a good idea...that's cute that he's so into the drums!

hagybaby said...

Hey, Anderson family, this is Kristen Hagen (Amy Pringle's mom) and she told me about your little Ringo! He is fantastic and the guy on guitar isn't bad either! And brilliant idea to post Noah's keen insights. Genius. And you think you'll never forget them but they warp with time. Just wanted to say congrats on your beautiful life!

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

Amazing! I can't believe how good he is! We should get a little kit for Henry. He loves to play rock band with daddy on the fake drums, but I'd love to see him on a real kit. I love how Noah sticks his tongue out when he plays. All the best drummers make funny faces!