Noah had his first swim lesson of the year and he loved it! Instead of his usual dog-paddle he actually did freestyle! Lynn would yell "ARMS" while he was swimming and out they would come! He's working on taking side breaths, for now he just holds his breath and swims as fast as he can to the wall.I was going to post a video of Spencer taking his first steps, but when I re-played it, all I could hear was Nick and I yelling at Noah. (He was trying to knock him down, it was very annoying!) So we'll get another one, and spare you all our bad parenting skills.

Noah asked me to open a can of corn for him the other day. I went to the bathroom and when I came out he had taken off his clothes and gone outside. I asked him what he was doing and he said "just soaking up some sun mom."
Spencer eating bell peppers!
The bros riding their tiger!
1 comment:
Soak up some sun for me, Noah!
Post a Comment