Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I wonder who the new baby will look like?


Or                                                                           


Guess we'll find out come October!!


8 comments:

Lively's said...

Yeah! How exciting for you guys! Your boys look so different, yet so similar as well, so it will be interesting to see which the new baby will look like! Can't wait! Congratulations!

Meagan said...

Congratulations!!! Your baby will be beautiful! You guys have such a gorgeous family. Are you hoping for a girl???

cory and tara said...

Congratulations!!! We are excited for you guys!

Nicole Hernandez said...

You're pregnant!!! Congratulations! I'm sure whatever he or she looks like, it will be beautiful!

Sheila said...

Oh my gosh!! YAY!! I have to say I am wishing I was right there with you, but I guess we'll have to keep trusting the Lord on this one! Congrats! Can't wait to find out what's kickin' in there!!!! YAY!! I hope you're feeling ok, that first trimester is a kicker---TAKE NAPS!!

Natasha said...

Yay!! Congratulations. Did you try any of the methods to increase your chances of having a girl?... I can't wait to find out the gender. That's so exciting!!

Alys said...

WHAT!!! What about our conversation at your parents last week? I was thinking you were going to wait a little longer. Well, either way, congrats!

amy and adam said...

I think this throws a curve ball at our bikini sun bathing plans for the summer :-)