Friday, February 12, 2010

Jor-DON

This is our Uncle Jordan.

We now pay him for his services with blog posts about his wonderfulness and his FUNKTASCTIC awesomeness. 
Jordan will babysit for free, pick up kids from school, play with them non stop and never complain. He loves his nephews! 
Sometimes I think we abuse his services a little too much. So we are dedicating this post to our Uncle Jo Jo. 
I'm also supposed to incorporate FUNKTASTIC into this post 4 times. He thought that would make it hard for me, but because of my FUNKTASTIC abilities (that's right, I used one on me) it's just not a problem. :) 

Noah: I love Jo Jo because he's funny. And Christian doesn't know him, he's my uncle. I like it when he tells me stories. I like it when he honks his nose. I like it when he takes me places. I like to watch Tom and Jerry.  I like it when he plays with me. And I like him cause I love him!
Spencer: Jordan!! Can I see him? Noah, Jordan's funny!

All you single ladies out there let me know if you wanna get to know this handsome, sensitive, muscular yet soft (look at those lips!) strapping young man. He's up for grabs! But BEWARE! If his nephews need him, you better be willing to step back! Or you'll have to deal with Rachael and I!

We love our Jordy-bear! Wasn't this a FUNKTASTIC read!?!
 

2 comments:

Rachael and Clay Anderson said...

Yay! You should see the funktastic valentine's cake I'm making for him for my payment!

Evelyn said...

Jordan is funktastic .... that is the perfect word....and he gets it from his father's side of the family.