Yesterday Nick graduated from law school. It was one of the best, most anticipated, proud moments in my life. Words can't express how proud I am of him. Graduating with Distinction, (Such a smarty pants) and doing it all with 2 kids and a wife.
There have been so many days and nights where it was almost too much to bear. The long hours of him studying, not seeing him, doing almost everything as a single mother, have been tough. But we got through it together!!
He is an awesome man! I love him. I can't relay in words what it felt like to see him all dressed up, receiving that good ol' Jurist Doctorate! I must have annoyed my family members who came along. I could hardly sit in my seat! I was crying like a dang baby, making a fool out of myself, but I didn't care. I actually had a couple friends graduating also, but I can't remember anything but my Nicky. Squinting through the tears, keeping all my focus on him. I was such a proud wife!
Noah and Spencer got to walk with him when he received his diploma. I had to use all my strength not to completely loose it. It was definitely priceless to see all my boys walking together at such a memorable moment! They also received their own diploma's of "Putting Daddy through Law School."
I will never forget the joy I felt that day. The love for my sweet little family, the pride I felt for my husband, and the feeling of togetherness. I'm so proud of you Nick!

8 comments:
YAY!! You did it!! What a proud wifey, how cute you guys are!! You deserve it all though, both of you for all the hard work and tears!!! Can't wait to hear what's next!! (besides the BAR!)
Congrats to Nick! And to you too for sticking through it all!
YAY! Congratulations Anderson family!
Congrats you guys!!
Wow!! I can't believe it's over! Now the next hurdle-the BAR! I think the next few months will be the WORSE!!!Good luck-I know that through prayer and fasting anything is possible-he can pass. Congratulations! (BTW-you don't look pregnant at all!)
Hooray! Grandma told me the boys got to walk with Nick. I think that is so neat. They will definitely remember it. Now you just have to survive the next few months until the BAR. Good luck! and Congrats!
Yay Nick! You will be putting all of that intellegence to great use! You guys are an amazing and supportive family. This milestone is just another great outcome of what happens when we take great pride in one another and hold our families up high. Dude, how adorable is it that the littles got their own diplomas! so cute!
I found your blog through a facebook post. What great news! What an amazing accomplishment!! Congratulations to ALL of you. You've done yourselves proud. ♥♥♥
Post a Comment