The time finally came! School has started and my boys are BOTH in it!! And as Spencer would say, "I'm in it, to win it!"
Oh man, I can't believe how fast time flies. I swear it was just yesterday we were sending Noah out on his first day of preschool! Now he is all grown up and in Kindergarten, so we kicked Spencie out of the nest and into preschool too! Well, he actually flew as fast as he could without even glancing behind him! :) He was so ready for preschool. He needed to have his own friends and his own thing outside of his family and his brother.
When Noah would come home from school last year and we'd ask him how his day went. Spencer would cut him off and start telling us some pretty crazy things he did with his imaginary friend Hushroom. So... we are very glad he has some new friends.
I do miss these two while they are gone. I read this blog post from a couple years back the other day. I must say, I don't really have those same feelings anymore. Definitely still very sad, but so happy they are progressing and becoming healthy human beings!
Spencer told me I could leave the second we walked into preschool. With Noah I was sad because he didn't NEED his Mommy anymore. With Spencie, I'm sad because he doesn't WANT his Mommy anymore! I'm so happy for him! Look at that smile, so ready for this new adventure!
Spencer and Miss Lily
Noah was star of the week this past weekend. He was able to bring something into class to share, so of course, he wanted to bring his Daddy and his drums.
The next day, Noah came home with 7 pictures from little girls in his class.
He is a ladies man!
1 comment:
Isn't Noah 6? Did he miss the cut-off for kindergarten last year? What school is he going to?
Post a Comment